How to Enrol Yourself and Family
The Enrolment will happen at District Hospitals, RIMS Hospital & JNIMs Hospital only.
- Asha worker will alert you on the enrolment of your family
- Carry the following documents with you to the enrolment centre:
PAN | Voter ID | Passport | DL | Govt ID | Any ID issued by Recognized Education institution | Ration card
- Visit the enrolment centre; all beneficiaries must be physically present at the enrolment centre.
- The Verifying Officer scrutinizes all documents and verifies eligibility.
- After verification (and payment of challan when applicable), the operator will enrol the family members
- The operator will issues the unique ID card along with the scheme handout.
Fee of Rs. 50 will be charged per SECC family to meet the cost of the card and processing. No fees will be taken from AAY, Disabled people and Widows who produce the relevant documents for verification.